***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Download Testbank for Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry 5th Edition Nelson ISBN 071677108X 9780716771081
- Publisher: W. H. Freeman; 5th edition (February 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 071677108X
- ISBN-13: 9780716771081
– The test bank is what most professors use an a reference when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see the exact question in the test!
– The file is either in .doc, .pdf, excel, or zipped in the package and can easily be read on PCs and Macs.
– Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our response is the fastest. All questions will always be answered in 6 hours, most of the time within 30mins
We also faced similar difficulties when we were students, and we understand how you feel.
But now, with the Test Bank you will…
* Anticipate the type of the questions that will appear in your exam.
* Reduce the hassle and stress of your student life.
* Improve your studying and also get a better grade!
* Get prepared for examination questions.
*Save time and help you understand the material.
Thoroughly revised throughout, the new edition incorporates new research on the
expanded role of RNA in biology, hormonal regulation of metabolism and its relation to obesity and diabetes, new methods in bioinformatics, and the application of biochemistry to medicine, forensics, and agriculture. New discussions include:
• Introduction to proteomes and proteomics (Chapter 1)
• Amyloid diseases in the context of protein folding (Chapter 4)
• Pharmaceuticals developed from an understanding of enzyme mechanism, using penicillin and HIV protease inhibitors as examples (Chapter 6)
• Sugar analogs as drugs that target viral neuraminidase (Chapter 7)
• Green fluorescent protein (Chapter 9)
• Lipidomics (Chapter 10)
• Volatile lipids used as signals by plants, and pigments of bird feathers derived from colored lipids in plant foods (Chapter 10)
• Lipid rafts and caveolae (Chapter 11)
• The emerging role of ribulose 5-phosphate as central regulator of glycolysis and gluconeogenesis (Chapter 15)
• Moonlighting Enzymes: Proteins with More Than One Job (Box 16-1)
• The role of transcription factors (PPARs) in regulation of lipid catabolism (Chapter 17)
• Fatty acid synthase, including new structural information on FAS I (Chapter 21)
• Epigenetics, Nucleosome Structure, and Histone Variants, on the role of histone modification and nucleosome deposition in the transmission of epigenetic information in heredity (Box 24-2)
• Initiation of replication and the dynamics at the replication fork, introducing AAA+ ATPases and their functions in replication and other aspects of DNA metabolism (Chapter 25)
• The roles of RNA in cells (Chapter 26)
• The roles of RNA in protein biosynthesis (Chapter 27)
• Riboswitches (Chapter 28)
• Of Fins, Wings, Beaks, and Things, on the connections between evolution and development (Box 28-1)
This is the quality of service we are providing and we hope to be your helper.
Delivery is instantly after payment is made. Test Bank is guaranteed accurate.
Buy now below and the DOWNLOAD LINK WILL APPEAR IMMEDIATELY once payment is done!